Monday, December 8, 2008

Wedding Update

*Engagement photos are online again (www.timvorlandphotography.com)
Online Ordering>August 2008>Anderson/Ottervanger>password: kiley
*Save the Dates Coming Soon
*Hotel reservations can be made at Drury Inn (West Des Moines)
Anderson/Ottervanger wedding block

*When the MOH gets in town I'm putting her to work because I have proof that she made us fold programs until 2 in the morning the night before her wedding. Mission: flowers, invitations, accessories, cake, favors, etc.


*My exercise plan has been going really well...here I am in Florida...just kidding! My hair isn't growing that fast and it's not brown. (oh, and my body doesn't quite look like that)
*Bridal boot camp will be another job for MOH and MOB!



*DJ is booked!
*Picking out wedding rings for Christmas presents!
*Will be starting premarital classes soon; but based on our first class that we passed with flying colors we're not too worried (Scored 99 % on communication...yeah!

I hope all Iowans stay safe tomorrow in the bad weather!

2 comments:

leslie said...

hey kiley eiley...it snowed in houston last night...ewwwww...we got flurries and some sleet here in galveston...it was an unwelcome surprise...glad erich comes home this weekend...good luck on the rest of your finals...leslie

Nursee_Jamie said...

DAMN GIRLY! You look GoOoD!!! You must be following Keanye's Workout Plan!! haha Girlfriend you can count on me to help out with all the folding and whatever you else you need as long as I get a turn on the mic at your house singing with Debbie. :) Deal? Deal. Hope to see you soooooon!